G MANUAL TURNOUT LEFT R3
• R3 Curve: Radius = 920mm / 36.2"
• Diameter = 1840mm / 72.4"
• Each 35229 switch is 22.5° plus a PIKO #35214 (7.5° R5 Curve)
• Each 35229 fits in the space of one G280 + G140 (280mm + 140mm) Straight Track
• Built-In light spring mechanism holds rails where they are set, but allows trains to pass through against the points rails without derailing. No separate machine or manual switch throw needed.
• Hidden jumper wires to ensure reliable long term electrical contact.
• Easily convert any PIKO switch to remote operation by adding a PIKO 35271 switch machine and a switch controller
• 100% Virgin Brass Rail
• Code 332 (0.332” high) solid rail.
• Ties are made of ultraviolet-stabilized HDPE
• Unique track geometry makes even complex track plans simple to build with only a few different track sections.
• Compatible with most other brands of G-Scale track for unlimited expansion possibilities.
• Sturdy push-together rail joiners are factory-formed to fit tightly to the rail profile.
• Compact design, coordinated with the PIKO G-Track geometric system.
• Made in our own factory in Germany.
• For best results outdoors, use PIKO RailClamps.