EFLITE UMX RADIAN BNF
- Lightweight, molded-foam construction
- AS3X® System provides outstanding stability and smoother flight
- 3-channel control for easy-flying and friendly soaring characteristics
- Contoured spinner with folding propeller (installed)
- One-piece, removable wing with carbon fiber support
- E-flite® 8.5mm x 23mm coreless brushed/geared (installed)
- Spektrum™ DSM2®/DSMX® 5-Ch UM AS3X Receiver/Servos/ESC unit (installed)
- E-flite 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery (included)
- E-flite USB Li-Po charger, 300mA (included)
- Included 1S Li-Po battery provides long flight times on a single charge
- Ideal for outdoors and larger indoor flying sites
Needed To Complete
- 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
The E-flite® UMX™ Radian is a powered sailplane that packs all the simple fun of the larger ParkZone® Radian into a much smaller package that’s an absolute delight to fly. AS3X® technology gives a pilot the feeling of flying a much larger glider especially outdoors because of its renowned ability to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. Its distinctively curved wing delivers outstanding lift and impressive glide ratio using 3-channel control simplicity. The lightweight brushed power system requires just a single-cell Li-Po battery to provide excellent launch performance and long flight times. Plus the one-piece wing can be easily removed and stored in the handle-equipped box making your ability to soar through the clouds as convenient as can be. You’ll be in the air in no time thanks to great features like:
For maximum glide efficiency, the ESC is specially programmed to work with the folding propeller so it opens quickly and folds back to streamline the airframe.
With the removal of just two screws the fuselage and wing can be separated for easy transport and storage within the custom packaging provided.
Long Flight Times
The included E-flite 150mAh 3.7V 1S 25C Li-Po battery can be charged with the provided charger from any convenient USB power source. Average flight times of 10 minutes or more can be easily achieved on a single charge.
AS3X System Equipped
The specifically tuned AS3X System in the UMX Radian® ultra micro motor glider is designed to work behind the scenes to provide instantaneous attitude corrections when turbulence, torque and tip stalls haphazardly interrupt the way you want to fly. Moreover, the aircraft flies incredibly smooth while providing you with control that feels natural and utterly accurate. The result is the feeling of flying a much larger, well tuned sailplane that’s convenient enough to fly just about anywhere.
|Motor Size:||8.5mm coreless brushed motor|
|Approx Flying Duration:||8–10 minutes|
|Approximate Assembly Time:||Less than 1 Hour|
|Charger:||1S 300mA LiPo USB Charger|
|Flying Weight:||1.50 oz (43 g)|
|Recommended Motor Battery:||1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C LiPo|
|Wingspan:||28.7 in (730mm)|
We Also Recommend